Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SUPER PACKS!!!!

alright guys, here's the opportunity you've all been waiting for......i'm dipping into my tradelist and personal collection to bring you the absolute best super packs out there! i've randomly put together 75 packs with all stars, autos, game-used, rcs, and inserts.....and one pack is a hot pack and absolutely loaded!!! we're not talking your trash grab bags like on ebay where you get a handful of toilet paper for $5-10. we're talking nothing but good stuff......some of the cards that are GUARANTEED to be in the lots are listed below.......not only will there be cards in the lots, but there will also be redemption coupons.....these coupons can be for anything from autographed memorbilia, collectibles, or brand new video games(choice of the one's i have)!!! there's also a $25 ebay gift certificate in one of the packs!!! the cost for these super packs will be $10 (+$1 for shipping for the first 3, shipping free on purchases of 4+) also, the person who buys the most will receive a VERY nice bonus out of my personal collection. i accept cash, check, money order or paypal.......anyways, on to the cards!!!

some of the cards goin out:
tracy mcgrady sp authentic rc!!!
steve francis fleer showcase sweet sigs auto
tons of spx rookie/autos/jerseys from 99-00, 00-01, 01-02, and 02-03(including butler, prince, kwame, miles, etc)
carmelo sp game used rc
01-02 ud inspirations pau gasol/kevin garnett w/ garnett auto!!!
tim duncan chrome rc
shaq feel the game jersey
lebron james ex rc
lebron james hardcourt floors x3!!!
gu'd jerseys of tmac, iverson, amare, yao, francis, garnett, kidd, etc
jason kidd sp authentic sp signatures!!!
tmac fleer autographics auto!!!
kareem abdul jabbar greats of the game auto!!!
carmelo anthony authentix auto!!!

as people receive, i'd like for them to post here so that people can see the quality of stuff goin out......let me know how many you guys want...
Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards

Comments

• Options
    well buddy,
    I'll take two from you for now. pm me your address and I'll ship out your money friday to you.

thanks
    ron
    THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • Options
    Ok so like how much bv per pack are we looking?

Because the last one i did with you was not very good image
  • Options
    good luck on your packs
    ....video games..lmk if we can seal a deal image
  • Options
    ron: PM sent

goodforshoe: i'm sorry the last one you got wasn't very good, but that was just a regular grab bag similar to those victory packs from target......i can't give an exact book value, but i PROMISE you'll be happy with these packs.......there are many nice cards!
    Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

• Options
    are there so many #'s of gu, autos, or rookies per bag????
    rookies and autos of stars and minor stars in football and basketball,and also carolina players who have gone onto have decent careers
  • Options
    there's no minimum or maximum of each per pack, but i can tell you that the hotpack has several of each image EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY!!!

• Options
    how many cards per pack?

Chris

REFS: cardnyou, TrFstPtch, Itsjustme, Judgement, QyntelWoods24, RANDYMOSS84, Viking, netfan5, kobefan

My Card Trading Site CLICK HERE
  • Options
    they vary.......some have 5-6, some have 8-10.....

• Options
    i had forgot to list a few of the things included, so i edited the post

• Options
    are u guarnteed a auto or gu per pack
    rookies and autos of stars and minor stars in football and basketball,and also carolina players who have gone onto have decent careers
  • Options
    yes.......

• Options
    i will take 3
  • Options
    tim, some of these people are so dumb its funny
    they ask for odds,# of cards and who you get and all that but they have no problem spending 10.00 on a pack of crap that for the most part they get nothing all day long.
    for only 10.00 whats the big deal win or lose its like buying a pack

RON

THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • Options
    hey ron,
    yeh i agree with you, and when some of you guys get your packs you'll see that its much better than buying a pack off the shelves....you're not taking a chance with these, you're guaranteed great cards and NO commons! but i'll let my happy customers do all my advertising for me....thanks guys,
    tim

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ill take 1. pm me your addy! dwayne
  • Options
    ......pm sent

• Options
    thanks for all the guys that have bought so far, you should be receiving soon.......i've got some left so PM me or post here how many you want.....tons of great cards out there!!!