Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A SGC/Pro '35 Bronco

Check out this auction. looks a little fishy to me. 0 feedback, go figure
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2768379054&category=23845[L=SGC/PRO]
Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher

Comments

• Options
    I tried to post a link. i guess I just don;t have it down yetsgc/pro
    maybe this will work
    Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Total scam.
  • Options
    Look! It's graded Mint 99 by SGC. Shouldn't that get the coveted "first graded" notation on the flip, because it's the first card graded a 99 by SGC?
  • Options
    And this looks like the 52 Bowman Small format as well.
  • Options
    $1500 for a card that isn't even shaped like the original? eBay and Paypal join up again for another "value" deal.

eBay better get a grip on this kinda stuff before they really lose a lot of business. It's outta hand. image

I guess his other auction is good too, huh?
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    wow a nagurski "tall boy" with dual holders, sign me up!
  • Options
  • Options
    I think I will email Ebay on this one to try and get it stopped. I have never done that before but this moron did not even try to make it look somewhat real. Paul
  • Options
    The description of the Ruth card cracks me up..."this card is missing from your collection". Was that a warning? And whose collection is missing a scan?
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    The flip looks like a real SGC product, but for the 99 grade. Did this guy create it with photoshop?

• Options
    Looks like he used photoshop or a program like that. The 99 has a different font than the other numbers. If he did not have a scan of the back, this probably could of been passed off on someone. Paul
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    The SGC flip image was stolen from BMW's Nagurski.