Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Bid McPhee anyone???

Does any one have a Bid McPhee card that they are willing to part with? Or does anyone know where to get one? I need this guy for my HOF set (as does one other HOF collector I know...)
I would prefer a tribute or other later card as those are all I can afford right now and it would make it that much easier. Most of my HOFers right now are of the of that variety anyways.
I believe that this was also the player that Hal Lewis also needed as the last card to complete his set.
Thanks and let me know.

Dave
sellerman23
1965 Topps
1975 Topps
1952 Topps
HOF

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    DAVE - When I worked on that set, I thought I beat the system by submitting a card from the set Origins of Baseball 1744-1899, it was listed in the price guides so I thought I could submit them for grading, the 3 I submitted came back as a No Grade refund.
    Now and then you see the set on Ebay, and it only brings $4 or $5, its in a small presentation box and the cards are pretty informative...jay
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    DAVE - I just did a search on ebay and they ae quite abundant, here is a link to one....jay
    Origins Of Baseball set
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I need one for my set as well. The only one I know that would work is an Old Judge, and good luck finding one. If you do, and there are extras in the pile please keep me in mind!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

<< <i>Does any one have a Bid McPhee card that they are willing to part with? Or does anyone know where to get one? I need this guy for my HOF set (as does one other HOF collector I know...)
    I would prefer a tribute or other later card as those are all I can afford right now and it would make it that much easier. Most of my HOFers right now are of the of that variety anyways.
    I believe that this was also the player that Hal Lewis also needed as the last card to complete his set.
    Thanks and let me know.

Dave
    sellerman23 >>

Look for the Perez Steele Postcard. You can get it for about $5 on eBay. They come up pretty frequently.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"