Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

What I do when I'm bored.

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments

• Options
    Joe
  • Options
    you are an Aethelnut! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

<< <i>you are an Aethelnut! image >>

You just wish you had one!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage

Whatinhellizzat, anyway? At first I thought I was lookin' at the reverse of a Charlie 2 farthing or something, and then I realized it wasn't Britannia. Looks older than 1866. You shoulda put it under the Odd and Unusual section and probably would have gotten a lot more money for it. Beats those cheesy "Ghost in a Jar" auctions.

What does Marcie think of all those women knocking on your door, at every hour of the night? And I for one know that your pre-residency Charleston vacation happened after 1998, so if the Witch Doctor coin is good for five years, it should still have a little juice left.

Do you hear pickup lines like,

"Ooh, so you're into coins. I think that's soo interesting. Coin men are so sexy."

This is what I do when I'm bored. Sadly for me, it's a totally true story, with very little artistic license or exaggeration this time.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly wants to know if it works the opposite, that is, will it attract 'hunks' if a woman owns it?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Send it to Ajaan - he's sure to kill the curse! image
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm