Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

GOETZ: Opus 161 NEW

Opus 161: GENERAL FIELD MARSHAL LEOPOLD OF BAVARIA (Eroberer von Warschau), 1915, Cast AE, 82mm.

On the occasion of the capture of Warsaw. Inscription on reverse "To the conqueror of Warsaw August 5, 1915."

Comments

• I like that lion!!!!!!image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • That lion is the cat's meow!
    Joe
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Please send that to me! I'm in Warsaw, so it only makes sense that I have it!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • OK - That's it - That's the one!! This is the best Goetz I've seen posted!! and the photography is superimage
    WOW!
    Shep
  • theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Iimage It. Great lion, entire thing is awesomeimage
  • AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Well, I guess we know who is the "Lion King" around here, don't we? image Great catch, Cache!imageimage
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Awesome Lion!!!!!!!!!!

I recently broke down and bought a Keinkast. Soon I will be able to browse through all of these.
    Bill

09/07/2006