Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Boom's Charity Drive is alive-thanks to Nalamolly5

imageHow 'bout that...I'm a poet and don't even know it...Got Love in your heart-how 'bout you show it! This Drive WILL go on and now ,thanks to Mr&Mrs Hernandez(Nalamolly5) we now have our first donation and our first order! I am still working out the details with BANK1ONE here in New Iberia to establish an account under the Name "Charities from the Numismatic Community". I have thought better of it and DO NOT want to involve the Church which already has plent money nor the Knights of Columbus who are equally wealthy....these funds do not come from THEM...THEY COME FROM YOU! If anyone feels like they want to help in any way form ordering grab bags/donating extras or cash- if they want to help me Chair this organization...bring it on! In each instance everyone that donates or helps/purchases in any way -they will be publicly acknowledged here in this Forum and the books will be wide open! In every instance the address to sendto or request from is Warren C. Segura 2016 West Old Spanish Trail New Iberia, La 70560 . Thanks again, Mr&Mrs. Hernandez from people you will never even know! I have gotten around the red tape at eBay and mentioned on every one of my items(pittbreeder) that a portio of the proceeds derived from the sale of each item is earmarked for a Christmas Charity,still in it's formative stages, from the Numismatic community at large, my fellow ANA members and all the fine people with whom I am proudly associated here at PCGS! D R I V E N ! pittbreeder