Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

free penny sleeves(50 for sase)nobody needs any penny sleeves!!!

i have 8 packs of 50 penny sleeves(new and used). i just want to get rid of them. i'll send 1 pack of 50 per sase. i'd rather do 1 per person but if someone wants to send more than one envelope thats fine.
wanted- 86/87 fleer basketball psa 8's and 03' ud patch collection football #'s 139,149
oh yea...jbuggs and JRCCRUM are skum/bags

Comments

• Options
    ttt
    wanted- 86/87 fleer basketball psa 8's and 03' ud patch collection football #'s 139,149
  • Options
    i'd like some. would you mind holding me 50 (or however many you want to get rid of) until late next week (i'm heading out of state for awhile and things are a bit chaotic organizational wise)? if so, thank you!
  • Options
    btw, i have a nowitzki shirtified fleer focus gu jersey #/150. interested? i prefer to sell since i'm trying to decrease the # of cards i have.
  • Options
    hey rainman,
    you never got back to me about those baseball cards you said you were interested in.
  • Options
    ttt