Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Brit collector help needed

Can anyone give me a ball-park price differentiation between an MS62 and MS64 Bank of England Dollar? I need to find out the price difference asap. Your help is appreciated. Scott

Comments

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is any hard and fast rules...check Northeast's website and see if they have one listed.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Tough call S. It would really depend on the eye appeal of the coin. A 64 with nappy eye appeal could actually sell for less than a 62 with great eye appeal.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Scott, if both have a nice original look and everything else is equal, the 4 might be worth 10-20% more than the 2. However, I would echo what Cosmic said.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Only in this case,Scott's 64 is almost better than the 66 if it's the one from NEN.

I'd really like to see a pic of the 62,but I'm afraid it's already too late image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    Only in this case,Scott's 64 is almost better than the 66 if it's the one from NEN.

I'd really like to see a pic of the 62,but I'm afraid it's already too late

Dimitri, I think you're talking about Gothics aren't you? I was asking about BoE's...