Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My newp foreign coin.

It's a 1972 Cook Islands 'God of Creation'dollar.Only 27,000 minted.I'm not able to scan it,but I've been looking for the coin for quite some time since I saw a scan of it awile back on the U.S.coin foin.
Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Is that that XXX-rated coin?image

Way to go, Nucklehead! We won't rat you out to those Lightside friends of yours either!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>Is that that XXX-rated coin?image

Way to go, Nucklehead! We won't rat you out to those Lightside friends of yours either!

imageimageimage >>

Some of the lightsiders that I know here on the left coast already know as they were with me when I bought it in Anaheim..Cost me a whole $8.95. image
  • Options
    While catalog value is only $5 the only other similar piece on Ebay is at a comparable price to yours. An unusual theme coin that may cause it to be undervalued.
    Brad Swain

World Coin & PM Collector
    My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile
  • Options
    That's the coin alright.Wonder why he or she is'nt showing the reverse?I also can't believe the Queen would allow her likeness to be on the obverse of this queenie/weenie (if you will) dollar coin.
  • Options
    I think most of the Liteside women have one now. image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options