Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Roosie Grading Set - 1 of 4 MS67FT and MS67

Since there's been more and more interest in Roosevelt dimes of late, I thought it might be helpful to post some pictures of Full Torch and Non Full Torch Roosies in grades from MS64 to MS67. I've made some pretty big pictures, so I'll post one of each grade in a separate post so as to not overwhelm some of the dial up folks if they're interested in looking in as well. If you'd like to see all the pictures together, I've posted them on the testing forum and you can access them by clicking HERE. Hope these threads are helpful to those of you who are starting to enjoy Roosies more and more! image It'd be interesting to see both non-toned pictures as well as other grades if anyone has them!

MS67 (NGC) Roosies - FT on top, Non FT on bottom

image

Comments

  • Options
    At first, I didn't see that you had listed the grades. I was going to say 66 for both. Oops!



    I like the color on that '58!
  • Options
    Clarified the title
  • Options
    wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭
    Excellent photos and superb coins. This should serve as a great educational tool for those interested. The differences in strike and the rims should be apparent to even a novice collector. Thanks for sharing it Frank.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the effort making these 4 posts on a picture grading set


    I am not sure there is much seen photographically different on any dime that is 65 or better

    it comes down to LUSTER and EYE APPEAL which are very difficult to photograph



    others thoughts on this????

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file