Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Apologies to Mr. Raymond in hopes for "kudos" from Darkside

Seems that BDR 5 Mark Commemoratives just about fit into the Wayte Raymond National Coin Album 50C USA Commemorative album! I'm hoping for some nice toning throughout the years. You might notice that I am missing the 4 first issues which run well over 1,000. Something to strive for. I love the changing eagle reverse of every year! These are 1966 thru 1986; missing 1969 Pettenkoffer which I thought I had but don't. It is on order! image

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Wow! that's a really nice set you have there imageimage
    I too like the experimental eagles on the commems image Those German coins can tone into some really wild colors if you let them.
  • Options
    I bet they'll turn out awesome!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Claus, Mr. Raymond won't mind.image That's quite a set!
    Joe
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    That is indeed a great set!! How long do you expect it to take before its "true colors" come out? image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Raymond would mostlikely be pleased that collectors today remember him

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i> How long do you expect it to take before its "true colors" come out? >>

I haven't a clue but they are on my shelf for easy access so I will check them every so often and repiort on the progress. It could very well be that I will be in the "Old Folks Home" before the process is complete!
  • Options
    It could very well be that I will be in the "Old Folks Home" before the process is complete!
    Claus, most North Carolinians consider Kill Devil Hills area to BE an old folks home.
    Joe
  • Options

<< <i>Claus, most North Carolinians consider Kill Devil Hills area to BE an old folks home. >>