Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin Values Magazine

Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was at Boarders Books yesterday and saw a new coin magazine call "Coin Values"

I bought two copies Issue 1 Volume 1

Anyone else see this or is it old news??

Tbig

The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…

Comments

  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old news except I didn't know it was available widely. It is printed by Coin World
    and is a supplement to it monthly.

    Thanks for the info.
    tempus fugit extra philosophiam.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I get coin world too, but the supplemental I got and this magazine have different covers and name with same info in it.

    Tbig

    The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…

  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same name and different cover.

    The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…

  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This publication is designed to compete with Krause's COIN PRICES on the newsstand. A version of it is included in COIN WORLD. I understand that COIN WORLD has raised its subscription price since including this publication.
    All glory is fleeting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file