Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Everyone But Me Got Grades!

Only waiting since 15 Sep for a modern submission!
Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Comments

  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    My four freebie submissions were received on wednesday. Maybe we'll get our grades at the same time.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    Brian,

    Have you called them yet? Waiting that long is really out of the ordinary. Even my economy coins have been done and they were received in early October.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call them....9/15 for a modern is not acceptable...C
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    You must be the guy who got rocks when you went trick -or-treating==========BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I also have a modern submission reveived 9/15, I have had 3 orders reveived after that and they are here. Called CS today and the coins are STILL in the grading room! I hate to (B-I--T-C-H) but 60 days for a modern order relly sucks!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get grades.












    ...of course, I didn't submit anything, either... image

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433 ✭
    I received my grades.........

    from NGC imageimage


    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

    Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭
    I hope they are working Saturdays....

    I just PM'd Carol, as customer service appears un-concerned why my modern is taking so much longer than everyone else's (except MadMarty's which arrived the same day as mine).

    I may have MC withhold payment from PCGS based on the service not being delivered. This billing when they arrived and grading when they get to it is bogus.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file