Options
Happy day for shareholders!
Your (our) company is the apple of Wall street's eye, at least for the moment....4th qtr results look like a mixed bag, but in general, expenses are down, revenues up, but margins shrinking a bit. Whatever, if the street likes it, I'm all for it!!
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!
0
Comments
Good luck to all of you who do own it....I'd buy BUD instead...
Well, the sun will shine on every dog's arse once in a while.
2 Cam-Slams!
1 Russ POTD!
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!
-Khayse
<< <i>is now at $9.80 per....Ken >>
Sorry Ken, the stock is only $4.65.
<< <i>Good luck to all of you who do own it....I'd buy BUD instead... >>
why Paigow, I didn't know you smoked?
BUD is a little much out for a buy over 100 shares now, but Augie is happy I bought when I did and recyling his product on almost daily!
I just don't trust executives with my money when the stocks start rising with little return.
NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!
WORK HARDER!!!!
Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill