Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
What Did They Do To This Washington Half Dollar?
moosesr
Posts:
1,966
✭✭✭
November 12, 2003 10:48PM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
Link
The auction say Hologram, but I wonder how they did it to the coin. I think I remember seeing a similar coin that was certified by PCGS. Has anyone ever seen one of these coins?
Charlie
0
Comments
Options
EvilMCT
Posts:
799
✭✭✭
November 12, 2003 10:57PM
I've seen them. They look like crap and are damaged coins. Not worth more than face value imho.
Ken
my knuckles, they bleed, on your front door
0
Options
XpipedreamR
Posts:
8,059
✭✭
November 12, 2003 11:05PM
They do come with a certificate of authenticity.
0
Options
Tassa
Posts:
2,373
✭✭
November 12, 2003 11:16PM
Ack!!!
Jade Rare Coin
Jade Rare Coin eBay Listings
0
Options
Tootawl
Posts:
5,877
✭✭✭
November 12, 2003 11:17PM
<< <i>They do come with a certificate of authenticity.
>>
As long as they come with a COA, I have to order one or two! They don't inlcude COAs on just anything do they?
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
Ken
Jade Rare Coin eBay Listings
<< <i>They do come with a certificate of authenticity.
As long as they come with a COA, I have to order one or two! They don't inlcude COAs on just anything do they?