Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Incredible SHRINKING coin!...IHC literally shrunk by magnetic pulse.

SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wow, it must be late for me to be digging this stuff up. Check this one out! Make sure you read the whole thing.

CRASH COURSE DIET FOR YOUR COINS...

Comments

  • Options
    hmm me thinks if you have a dirty coin put it though that and have the dirt go away cause it shrinks the surface. now if we can find a force field to expand the coin to regular size again MAYBE we will have a chemical free way to clean coins.

    thats right only 65million dollars to clean that g-4 grade 1958 wheat penny. sounds all worth it
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
    image
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570 ✭

    I've got the SBA, Kennedy half and washington 25c from Bert. image
    image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    They are very cool... he did a batch for me a while back experimenting with some proof coins. The results are even (cough cough) for sale on my web site (www.supercoin.com and go to the RAW section).

    Cheaper than Bert too... trying to clear 'em out. image
  • Options
    I had a guy at work who knows that I collect coins show
    me the article from popular science. I surprised him when
    I told him that I already had a shruken quarter!
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • Options
    Now all we need is for PCGS to recognize them and slabb'em...What next!...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I have a Morgan from Bert that rates 9.95 on the cooness scale!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭
    I have a shrunken Ike. I think it's pretty cool.
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭
    I have a shrunken quarter from him. It's the real thing!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Shylock was the winner. Looking forward to some hig-res images he's famous for. image
    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Another example of Bert's work:

    image
  • Options
    shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    Here's my ½ cent. The reverse looks like its about to explode.

    image
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Didn't know that I was the only one who HADN'T gotten in on the shrunken coin thing!

  • Options
    I have a shrunken ngc ms65 star toner , but it did not come out to good.

    only kiddingimage
    Michael

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file