Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

4 1964 silver canada prooflike sets-won!

I don't need all four of these.
Are there three other forum members who would be interested in splitting these up?
See Aethelred's link-all of a sudden my link machine is broken?image
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link doesn't work for me.

try this

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    What do you reckon the final price will be? I might be interested, even in 2 sets, if it's not too high.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I would be interested in 1 of them also.
    Shep
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure- I don't think issue price was much above $5.00 per set so I'm thinking if it's $25 to $40 for the 4 sets, somewhere in that range, that's not too bad. A quick winters exposure to the elements and we have toned bandits! Ghod, I'm sounding a little lite, aren't I?image
    If Jester wants two, I want one, shep wants one, then we're all done unless Jester will yield one to the next poster. If I get the go ahead, I'll bid on those bad boys.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to get the sets for $5-6 each.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    I'll yield one if someone wants one. Laurent, I hope you snipe instead of putting in a bid now.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I'd be up for one set.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    I'll follow Jester's snipe suggestion although with the interest in these I'd hate to lose them clumsily... I have no snipe program in place-for me it's just waiting and watching and hoping.image So, 1 apiece for Jester, myself, shep and cosmic-very good.image
  • Options
    1964 Canadian proof-like sets were won @$5.91 ea. plus $4.00 shipping to me for a total of $6.91 ea. to the other forum members plus shipping to forum members homes-hopefully under $1.00 apiece... I will PM those involved to get shipping addresses.
  • Options
    Excellent PM on the way.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Good deal, Laurent. I just PMed you.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    I'm still in -PM sent
    Shep