Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Who collects Statehood Quarters

imageOK...here's the deal! I have got rolls as well as flips full of the earlier Statehood Quarters...I'm talknig about Deleware , Pennsylvania, New Jersey etc. Is any body interested in these before I include them right along with Mercury Dimes, Indian Head Cent, Buffalo nickels, Susuan B. Anthony Dollars, silver quarters and halves and everything else taking up space around here and throwiing them all together in a hopper to go into the grab bags I proposed for Christmas? If you want any of these speak up now or they're history!In fact, if you want or need any of the aforementioned now is the time to speak up! If I miss you PM email me quick at warren54@eatel.net

Comments

• Options
    sorry boom not this time around, trying really hard to stay away from collecting quarters
    A thought is just a memory away
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    to me SQ are the cheapest and most fun to sets to collect. a little over face and new 15 new coins a year if you get the proofs. all BUs! that can't be beat!

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    I am looking for a few SBA's A 79 near date, 81D,

Proofs 80 81 type II 79 type II

Contact if ya have em

Dave
    In Laurel
    MD
    Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

Just a fist full of Dollars
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    supercoin has bunches of modern dollars. check with him on the US forum.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    Hi --

I would be interested in 1999 SBA's in BU/Uncirc, MS66+. Let me know what you have. Thanks, email labrams@tampabay.rr.com
  • Options
    I might be interested in somes of the quaters if possible
    thanks
    Brian