Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

$25.00 Grab Bags for Christmas Charities-BOOM

imageI sure could use all the help I can get! On behalf of all the "Board Members" as well as any and everyone affiliated with PCGS I don't know whether to ask or to issue a challenge to realize a goal I am driven to attain THIS Christmas! Whether or not you participate let's put it this way...I intend to take every coin that is no longer of any importance to me and make grab bags to sell for $25ppd. With this money I intend to buy as many Christmas gifts for children that have no other way of having anyhting for Christmas! Not only this , but I hope to raise enough money to be able to buy/prepare and deliver hot meals to the people that have NO ONE...who are all alone in the world...the "forgotten" the down-trodden! The key word is "DRIVEN" So, if you choose to help...if you can spare $25-buy a bag....if you can spare some of your "lesser coins"...if you can donate funds to this most worthy cause,PLEASE DO SO!!! It's not about me. In fact I will be like Santa Claus and do this anonymously for I will reap my reweard/ a greater reward -for all Eternity! Dig People...including you bigshots at PCGS worth hundreds of millions if not Billions of dollars...DIG and experience the joy of giving from the heart...to see a smile on the face of a small child or old eyes welled up with tears that SOMEONE...A COMPLETE STRANGER thought enough of them to deprive themselves -even if but in the tiniest of ways to make someone happy at this Most special time of the Year! Won't you help me to help others? Purchase or donate...but do it from the heart! Send me a PM or email me at warren54@eatel.net Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    How do you plan on selling these? Through e-Bay or just through the board?
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    imageVery good question...I intend to sell them everywhere I am able! Here at the Boards, on eBay, maybe run a couple of strategically placed ads...whatever it takes! By the way...here is all my contact information....send whatever you choose to Warren C. Segura 2016 West Old Spanish Trail New Iberia, La. 70560 ph(337)367-5639 You all know my Board Name-Boom my eBay user ID is pittbreeder ANA member 189578 What ever else you need to know -you just let me know and I'll be more than happy to connect the dots.....Peace(*-*) Help keep this thread alive everywhere you see it!
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    imageOK...Now that the dust has settled I will attempt to convey what the purpose of this thread is! I, personally, am taking many of my extras...coins I can do without, and making Grab Bags to be sold on ebay and or to PCGS Board members with all proceeds to be given to the disadvantaged for Christmas! There was concern for a NAME of a Charity...I hadn't counted on that since I always worked anonymously! I thought of going thru the Church and Knights of Columbus, but they have enough money/BESIDES THE PROCEEDS WILL COME FROM THE NUMISMATIC COMMUNITY! I suppose in order to satisfy the cynics I will open an account under that name strictly for this purpose! I have to think this out and will give you all the deatils later GLADLY! Consider this an open book policy! A good deed has turned into a nightmare but KNOW THIS...ONE WAY OR ANOTHER-IT WILL GO ON! If you care to purchase a bag or make a donation -send to Warren Segura 2016 West Old Spanish Trail New Iberia,La 70560 ph(337)367-5639 If you have any questions or doubt email me at warren54@eatel.net.SPARE ME THE LYNCH MOBS AND SLANDEROUS REMARKS! Contrary to popular belief i do not sit by the Message Boards all day! I will gladly come to any forum to answer your questions! Special thanks to Namalloy5 that not only provided coins but also ordered a bag! Thank you from people you will never see or know! Whether or not you choose to participate is STRICTLY up to you!