Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Hey Newbie, you like ships.....

Check this out - I just won an auction from this guy and was looking at what else he had and I found this:

DoubleShip

Don't know if you'll like it or not, but I figured, what the heck!

The coin I won was this one:

Jersey

Paid a little much for it, but it looks like a beautiful coin and only leaves me 2 coins to go for a complete pre-decimal Jersey copper set!
Cecil
Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the link! I do not think you paid too much for your Jersey, not at all. I really like that token but unfortunately right now I can't buy any coins. If I could we might have been in a bidding war on that Jersey... I really like it..image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    Don't know about the bidding war - I placed that bid 3 days ago and it held (I REALLY wanted that Jersey) thru the end of the auction. image
    Cecil
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • Options
    Wayne!

It might be a nice addition to your shiptokens! By the way, I saw your last ship coins at your site--nice scans and coins, please continue that work!! And if we are speaking about the coins from Jersey, here is a link to 6 Jersey shipcoins, I understood that you have one of them- (a present from your son) please put it also at your site!image

Jersey ship pounds
    N. N.
  • Options
    ccrdragon
    I meant it as a joke. If I could be buying coins right now, and if I saw that one you won on bay of Eeee I would have gone for it!image
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    CCR, I see you found your 1937. It's a beauty! Congrats!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>Wayne!

It might be a nice addition to your shiptokens! By the way, I saw your last ship coins at your site--nice scans and coins, please continue that work!! And if we are speaking about the coins from Jersey, here is a link to 6 Jersey shipcoins, I understood that you have one of them- (a present from your son) please put it also at your site!image

Jersey ship pounds >>

Nick..... My son did bring me one back. I was so happy I let him sleep inside..image

If I can find the photo I will put it up soon. I am not the fastest for updating my site.

1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
  • Options
    Very pretty double ship, CC. Me like image

• Options
    Jester - yes I did! If that coin looks half as good as that when I get it in hand I will dance a jig! imageimageimageimage
    Cecil