Home Q & A Forum
Options

Any chance of updating the IHC variety set??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
Evening Dave:

Below are 2 of the "rules" for the registry, for those readers who may not know them.

2. The "With Varieties Set" will include every variety recognized by PCGS that has a total PCGS Population in all grades of at least 5 coins.

5. If you want to have a new variety recognized by PCGS, make the suggestion to us. If we agree it is a significant variety, we will poll the top Registry set holders for that series and if the majority of them want the new variety recognized, we'll do it.

The 1897 "1 in neck" now qualifies to be added to the IHC w/varieties set, 7 graded by PCGS. Do you forsee that happening in the near future?? As owner of the #1 set IHC variety set, I vote for it!

Thanks.

Tim/Lakesammman
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments