Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

This guy must really trust me...

I bought a catalog of Polish coins from a dealer in Gdansk, and he asked me to send payment in the form of one of the new colorized twenty dollar bills. No problem, I wrapped it up and sent it off. Then he leaves me positive FB the very next day! I know for a fact that it takes four to seven days for snail mail to get from Boston to Poland.

Well, at least he picked the right guy to trust, but I need to tell him to be a little less naive...

We ARE watching you.

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    He likes your surname....image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    I have found most people in Europe to be much more trusting in comparison to their counter-part here in the U.S.. It is actually somewhat refreshing.
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Yeah jester, that's probably it. We exchanged a few emails in Polish, or I should say that he wrote me several eloquent letters and I had to look up half the words, and then I responded with grunts and gesticulations.

We ARE watching you.