Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

I've decided to sell this to Wybrit . . .

imageimage

in the year 2023!!! imageimage

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Oh, don't taunt him so, laddie!!

He wouldn't want that AT coin anyway....

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He wouldn't want that AT coin anyway.... >>

ANCIENT TONING ??? image
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • wybritwybrit Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭
    Mac, she's a beauty! Nice photo too.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
    By the way, I've put you down in my calendar for a transaction in 2023.
  • farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
    I had to read this thread again. What a lovely coin it is!
    Thanks, Wybrit. I could never get a decent photo until I bought those OTT lights, but now the iridescent coppers are 'taking shape' photographically.

I'll take some super zoom shots of this one later in the week. It has a severely repunched 5 in the date (dropped about 60-70% south of normal). They could all be like this but I don't see tons of them to compare variety attributions and the like. Anyway, good night all and may your dreams be RED coppers! Mac

• << <i>Thanks, Wybrit. I could never get a decent photo until I bought those OTT lights, but now the iridescent coppers are 'taking shape' photographically.

I'll take some super zoom shots of this one later in the week. It has a severely repunched 5 in the date (dropped about 60-70% south of normal). They could all be like this but I don't see tons of them to compare variety attributions and the like. Anyway, good night all and may your dreams be RED coppers! Mac >>

Now I'll never fall asleep imageimageimage Good night, Mac and the others.

"...but now the iridescent coppers are 'taking shape' photographically." --AT Master Mouse

So, not only is it AT, but you're resorting to photo-doctoring, too???image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • VERY nice Vicky..........imageimage
  • mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    Great coin Mac, simply gorgeous. Any wonder why Vic coppers are addicting? image
    Joe

<< <i>So, not only is it AT, but you're resorting to photo-doctoring, too??? >>

Yep, Darkhorse taught me a few tricks! image
    Yeah, I knew it would only be a matter of time...image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

ttt - this beauty deserves it.
  • I hope I'm around in 2023 to see this momentous occasion image