Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

French coins catalogue..

I understand that some of the members like French coins.. hope it will bring some info..French coins

P.S. I am still new one here , so I try to give some nice links, and I realize that may be, you already saw these Websites..

I have some nice link also for Chinese coinage and some others , but I'm not sure that it is interesting for someone here? image
N. N.

Comments

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Shipcoin-this is a great website-I recently ordered an 1871 30 centimes with beeeeutiful toning in AU55 from them I can't wait to receive!
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    shipcoin post as many links as you like! Not all members are aware of them: I find this one,very useful to my recent search for some French coins,and I'm glad to see that Laurent approves of it image

As for the chinese,it can be found in another thread (page 2) image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    French coins huh ?? Might have one or two of them around here someplace image

knowledge ........ share it
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link, Shipcoin. I'm glad you're able to share with us your great knowledge!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22