Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Gettin' more edjumakated :(

I'll be leaving in a few hours for a week-long business trip. Actually, it's an educational program that has a little, but not a lot to do with my work specialty, but the managerial powers that be have decreed everyone in my group eventually attend. Bad enough it's oriented to marketeers, but to add insult to injury, we'll have homework [= "hotelwork", I guess] most evenings and if we're really unlucky, get to pull a near all-nighter Thursday night. Anyhow, say a few prayers my way since I'll be in withdrawal for a whole week. imageimageimage I'll be back on when I can, but it may not be next weekend. image
Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck..image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Hey, no fair to treat you like an employee!image As if you didn't have more important things to do (like visit the Darkside).

We'll be rooting for you to come through unscathed.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Fake FLU !!! image
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    You have a job? image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    I'm back ... but worn out and my honey has built up an extensive collection of honey-dos while I was gone. image All went well. The course was interesting but a lot of work. They broke us up into three competitive teams ... and mine (naturally) won. image Now, if my back will only recover from the flight home. Those new seats in the 757s are the worst I've encountered in decades ... and it was turbulent all the way home. Ouch!
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    Welcome back Mark - you were missed.!!!
    Shep
  • Options
    Thank you very much Mark for traveling so far to pick up a giveaway coin for all of us.image

Actually...... welcome back...image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com