Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

tassa the great

This person is totally awesome.
i have to tell people this. she hooked me up witha very nice coin. i didnt know what to expect but now that i see the coin she is truely a generous person. who will go rewarded from me when i can do somethin to help her. far to often people like this go un noticed. well now im noticing her and letting you all notice with me

i got from her a 1835 half cent. in vg to F grade.

and im now gonna find something i can give her that might make her smile too

greatful jay
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Name sounds familar but I can't remember where from. image
  • Options
    Yes, she is a great person. Its nice to see someone so young with a real passion for the hobby. Its also rewarding to see a female with this much zest. I am glad the hobby is attracting more women. This is certainly an improvement over the smoke filled bourse tables of yester year and the slob dealer drooling their pizza sauce over coins.
    Of course it is still the case, but its nice to see it balanced out with class. I have communicated with Tassa regularly and she shows funny wit as well as a real knowledge of the hobby.

• Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    i met her in the coins forsale or trade room. but she is very nice. im gonna do wat i can to make this up to her. she was super nice and didnt have to send me this coin for free. but im gonna get her soemthign that is just as nice
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    i wish she would email me personally cause i would like to keep in touch with her. shes seems very nice and i would liek to help her out also . and also get to know another great coiner
  • Options
    Great deal! she is a very nice lady.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    she's a real cool Kitty!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Nice gesture from both parties.
    Proud to have fought for America, and to be an AMERICAN!

No good deed will go unpunished.

Free Money Search
  • Options
    Dang, and I thought it was just me she was so nice to.

Seriously, I've had a few dealings with her and she's a proof 70 in my book. image
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    She cured my lumbago, too.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot
  • Options
    seriously i would like to thank her once againl. she let me move closer to my dream. well i hope to buying some coins from her soon. well if tessa comes across you all have her drop me a line. i try to be as fair as i can . and i want to do business with ehr. again she is nice.
  • Options

<< <i>Its also rewarding to see a female with this much zest >>

Understatement of The Day Award goes to......Brian!

I love to see more women with great zest..... oh, forget it -- zest, I thought you said .... never mind!

imageimage

Michael
  • Options

<< <i>I love to see more women with great zest..... oh, forget it -- zest, I thought you said .... never mind!

imageimage

Michael >>

Carefull, Danaca just might corner you at a show somewhere and you might get a little more zest than you bargained for. image
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭
    Gee. I'm not sure how to respond to this thread. image

Thank you.

• Options
    MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

<< <i>She cured my lumbago, too. >>

I wonder if she can do any thing for my shoulder?

imageTassaimage

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • Options
    who has a good tessa story to share ? well i shared mine who has a good one. shes the memebre that keeps on being nice. i know most if not all of you are like her. in that yoru polite freindly and enjoy good people good coins and good stories.
  • Options
    I'm one of the lucky people that knows Tassa in person because she lives here in Alabama where I live. We've gone to several coin shows together and she's a wonderful gal.... The only thing that bugs me is that invariably somoene asks me if she's my daughter - which seems to tickle Tassa to no end - so in my book she's a little stinker - but a nice one image
  • Options
    I purchased a Morgan early this year from Tassa, and I was more than pleased with not only the coin but also professionality in which she conducts business. She's A1 in my book!
    Mark
  • Options
    A story about my first Ebay auction... (from another thread)

"The seller (a frequent poster on this forum) was very kind and helpful. It was my first auction and she answered several questions. She even refunded my shipping because she had posted on this forum offering free shipping to members. I never saw the thread, but she honored it anyway. Plus, when I got the packaged (only 2 days later) she had enclosed a free Mercury dime with a little note that said, "Congrats on your first Auction!"

Only tonight, through some investigation did I discover this person's identity. So, Tassa... this one is for you!"

Just My 2 Cents,
    Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I've heard that Tassa's a first class lady. Of course, she's from Alabama, so that should explain it...imageimage But seriously, I'm glad she's making this forum a better place.

My hat's off to her.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

Her sister is kinda nice too.
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • Options

<< <i>The only thing that bugs me is that invariably somoene asks me if she's my daughter - which seems to tickle Tassa to no end - so in my book she's a little stinker - but a nice one image >>

Frank, you could be at a show with my mother...and people would ask if she was your daughter.
    J.C.
    *******************************************************************************

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image
  • Options
    and they say the internet isn't as dangerous as it used to be.

oyi!
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file