Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Ebay,a nice toned 70-D Lge Date Lincoln MS 66,and a few mistakes

image.Al

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I have to ask...

Why post the FS thread if you give no more info?
    Your post doesn't show being editted, so I don't think you erased info.

So, let's see.....you show you are selling, on ebay, a 70-d large date lincoln in MS 66, and a few mistakes.
    In your post, you put a smiley and sign it "Al".

I see no link to your items on ebay. I don't know what your sellerID was if I was interested.
    You don't list what the "few mistakes" are (did you mean your post or are you selling errors on ebay?)

I don't get it...I just don't get it....today is Halloween, not April Fool's, so, is the post missing a lot of info, or I am missing something here and the joke is on me?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    dldallendldallen Posts: 359 ✭✭
    Bohicaman,

It's probably because us old timers know Al, his great grading ability, and even kinder spirit. Even us old timers forget important stuff!

If you need anything of Al's, I'm sure you would be quite happy with it. You can see his auctions under the name coinsareus10.

Good Luck, Dave
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bochiman
    Im sorry,I did forget the linkimage
    Dave
    Thanks for taking care of this senile manimage.Al
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I will actually go look now, but since I am not an "old-timer", I didn't know his info without someone posting it.

To be brutally honest, and this is nothing against Al, I can not tell 1/2 the time if the "mistakes" in a BST post are on purpose or not....if they are meant to be ambiguous, are meant to not be complete, etc. That is why I posted my response originally.

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    TTT
    Larry