Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Welcome, Shipcoin the latest addition to the Collectors Universe forum.

Newbie, this wouldn't be you, would it?!

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• 1Jester
    I've got boxes of ship coins on the table ready to photograph.... Brilliant!!! Hope CU have the bandwidth to deal with them...

Shipcoin Ltd budget forecasts 900 shipcoin scans per evening.

Limage
  • image It's me and not Newbie! Hope to contribute to CU forum!
    N. N.
  • Welcome Shipcoin.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, Shipcoin!!!! Speak of the devil....image

Are you perhaps the collector named Nickolai that Newbie mention recently, whose friend has the nice website (in Russia)? If so, welcome!! If not, also welcome!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Aye aye matey welcome aboard!. image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Yes, you are right 1Jester and thanks for you and all other guys who "bring me round " to that forum
    N. N.
  • cladkingcladking Posts: 28,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Welcome to the darkside image
  • Thanks for all the folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here you can see my shipcoins collection.. unfortunatelly only in Excel and without scans...may be someday in future...

P.S. By green colour I have marked the ships, that I couldn't define, any help would be strongly appreciated!!

P.P.S. Sorry, but for some reason I can not to attach any file just now.. next time I hope
    N. N.
  • theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum shipcoin. Here is a link to a forum members thread on how to put pictures up on the forum, if that is the problem.
    link
  • Thaks thebo! When I made it second time my problem was that it is more than 50 KBt, I'll try to do it in Win Zip may be
    N. N.
  • Nick, if I am not mistaken you can not attch anything except a JPEG or GIF image. Not other types of files.

If I can find your file on my mail I will put it on a page of my site so people can see it.

Give me a little time to get it done.......image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Bienvenue shipcoin! Your interest in ships is heavily shared here on the forum-you'll have lots of company concerning your nautical theme!image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Welcome shipcoin - Many of us here share the love of ship designs on coins, we are glad you joined us.
    Shep
  • wybritwybrit Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard, shipcoin. I trust you will find this site informative and entertaining as well!
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Shipcoin, welcome to the forums and to the darkside.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Nick told me before via e-mail that he has a very slow connection at home and can not use the forum at work. He was concerend that if he could only post 2-3 times on a week-end it would not be enough.
    I am proud to say i was able to convince him that he would be welcome and also proud how well all you good folks welcomed him.
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Thanks for all the fellow collectors for your supportimage
    N. N.
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    We're glad to have you, Nickolai! We hope you stick around a long time.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD