Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New Set Registry Special

The New Set Registry special is out. It looks like $10 a card for 5 business day turnaround. Apparently, it includes crossovers.

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Same as the September AND October Collectors Club Special..That also included Crossovers..

JasP24
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Crossdressers?
  • Options
    Thats funny because the last batch i sent in was a 50 card lot and then 5 crossovers asked for the 5 day special on both.The 50 card invice was done in 3 days the crossovers took from sep 10th to oct 22 to post. or exactly 30 buiss days.I was not happy to say the least. Although 4 out of 5 crossed at least
  • Options
    Not a great set registry special, but the collectors club special is nice - 70's basketball and football for $6 a card.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    Weak special.imageimageimageimage

Is this why we needed to pay the extra membership fee? Whatever. I'll keep the vintage baseball commons another few months, no big deal.image
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    JVINEYARD - I can't seem to find that special you referred to. Any chance that '70's hockey is included too? ...jay
  • Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    JERSTER - Thanks for the link...jay