Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Christmas present for dad?

57 Slaughter

Been watching this for 2 day wondering what to do with nothing to gauge on what to pay. I think 125 is a steal for I had 177 in the napper. What do you guys think?

Regaurdless it will be under the tree for Rick unless I find some florida stuff.

Gator

Comments

• Options
    Man, that's a beautiful card. Do you plan to cross it over to PSA/DNA? From the scan it looks nearly perfect. How does GAI grade autographed cards? Did it receive an 8 because of the auto, or is the scan not showing some imperfection(s)? I would have to agree - a steal at $125. Congratulations!

JEB.
  • Options
    Another question:

Does PSA/DNA offer crossover service? I don't know if it would help, but it couldn't hurt to have an already authenticated autograph from another reputable authenticator, could it?

JEB.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Very cool!
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Jeb,

Yeah I was blown away how centered it is along with pretty crisp corners not to mention the auto is freaky deaky perfecto!!!

I'll definitely take it to chitown for sportsfest and have a chat with Joe. But for now its a present for pops put it next to other oddball stuff we have going in his den.

Ricks Presents

53 musial bowman color psa 6 blazer
    50's musial sport mag auto'd no label
    48 time mag musial no label
    50's berra sport mag auto'd no label
    62 snider sports illustrated no label auto'd

Numerous others.

See I'm not all that badimage
  • Options
    Jeb,

I don't no we'll see what Joe can do. He did me right with my sosa gamer. Now thats something I have paper galour. Mastro papers, ASI, and psa dna. I'll try to post a scan this weekend! Does anyone know where you can host images for nothing so you can transfer them over here?
  • Options
    Try Village Photos. I use their $5/month service, but last time I checked, they offered a free service with some limitations.

JEB.
  • Options
    Jeb,

Thank you!
  • Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    Enos recruited me to play ball for duke in the 70s.
    real sweet guy.
    Money is your ticket to freedom.