Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Check Out My New Set !!!!

I was looking through an old shoebox last month for some 1962 Topps BB and lo and behold...I found a 1956 Topps Presidents set which I had completely forgot about. Had it graded and did fairly well. Thanks for checking it out!!!

http://www.psacard.com/new_set_registry/display_cards.chtml?rsetid=20466&alltime=yes&rank=2&tied=0&requesttimeout=9999

Comments

• link

nice set
  • Nice 'find' .... Will you be adding pictures ? Now that it is 100% will you upgrade or leave it be? Inquiring minds want to know....

chriskk
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Cool -- You even got a couple of 9's.
  • SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Heh, the Taft is OC, I wonder if he was leaning to one side in the picture!
  • Very nice set. I've kind of ignored mine for a while. Now you've given me the incentive to get the rest graded and try to move back up the list.
    John Vineyard

• MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Great set! Interesting that the cards ranged from PSA 3 to PSA 9. Was this a purchase or a set completed one card at a time?
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    that is a nice set, i bought out a collection about 2 years ago and it had about 15-20 of these cards but in bad shape, interesting cards though. how would one go about searching on ebay for these cards?
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• very nice
    hockeybonkers@yahoo.ca
  • Sorry guys for not responding, but I was at the Shriner's Show all weekend.

The set was right out of packs when I was a kid and I put the cards together with no concern for centering, etc back in those days.

Dare I say it, but the PSA 3 and 5 have bad creases. They were not there when I sent them in *frown*
    Another case of squeezing or pinching the cards when they come out of the semi rigid for grading. Only explanation I can think of. Let's see what Joe says at Ft. Washington.

Yes I will add pictures by week's end.

Thanks for the positive comments.

AZ