Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

PANS show this past w/e in Pgh...kid in a candy store!

I haven't been to alot of shows, especially in the last 5 years, so this was a delight for me. There was so much to look at, but so little time.....but what I spent most of my time doing was foraging thru the bins of foreign coins that could be had for .25 to $3.50...what a joy! I came home with a few cheap thrills (I love Singapore 5 cent coin with the demand to "increase production harvest more food from the sea" - reminds me of a fugio - "mind your business"), a few Italians, a couple of Netherland and India, and a Yugo 1 dinar. I'm gonna try to attach an eBay auction to this post and ask your opinions.....null
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!

Comments

• Options
    Well, I guess that didn't work...any suggestions?
    every treasure on Earth
    to be young at heart?
    And as rich as you are,
    it's much better by far,
    to be young at heart!
  • Options
    every treasure on Earth
    to be young at heart?
    And as rich as you are,
    it's much better by far,
    to be young at heart!
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry I don't know anything about the coin you linked, but it does sound promising.

I'm glad you had fun at the show!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Nice price for that mule!!! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image