Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Are the days of looking up others invoice numbers over

Comments

• Options
    Appears that way and Invoice Roulette was so much fun too.

At least we still have the Cert Roulette.

Ron
  • Options
    More censorship and restraint of trade.image
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    I don't know what I am going to do at work nowimage
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    A couple of years ago you had to put in the zip code as well. No big deal. You can still look up cert numbers and match them up if you want to see what certain individuals are grading.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    It won't be long before the cert numbers, beside the first 3 numbers (which act as a time stamp) are random. Being able to look at all the trimmed cards that surround that "sweet" psa 9 you just got...
    .................... can't be making the dealers on "the list" very happy.
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    can't be making the dealers on "the list" very happy.

???
  • Options
    The only way you can really look up an invoice to begin with is if the owner of the cards that were graded gives you the invoice number. I don't really know that this changes anything. If you want to post your invoice, just state your zip code as well in your post. If you've been playing Invoice Roulette, you have too much time on your hands anyway. image (Though I have done this before myself! image)

JEB.
  • Options

I wonder why the change??? imageimageimage

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options

<< <i>I wonder why the change??? imageimageimage

Vic >>

I would be willing to bet that it was because of pressure from some dealers/large submitters. Or, it could be to stop the posts of the "Roulette players" that post a thread with an invoice # containing 80% "EVID TRIM" and a few "nice PSA 9's", suggesting that some cards "slipped through".

Probably a combination of both.

JEB.