Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Does anyone collect these Canadian's

Got hooked on the holograms. general raw from the RCM. Any thoughts on future value?
Hoping to see the NT's tonight!
northern lights

Comments

• Options
    Im not too interested in coins with colored plating, maybe if they start circulating! I like solid Silver and Gold over Clad anyday, I draw the line on Colorized!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    HEY! That't the one I posted about right down there.>>>>>>>V
    Glock: the original point and click interface.
    The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
    Guns have only two enemies, rust and liberals.
    Criminals love gun control, it makes their profession safer.
    If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
  • Options
    I collect them. I have the first two, and just ordered the Northern Lights one yesterday from the RCM.

• Options
    Unfortunately I have to agree with Wallstreetmann, I don't like them as coins....
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Gotta give the RCM credit for creativity, though!image Welcome to the forum, Nolimitz!! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    The price is sure to drop on these. You might as well cut a picture out of a magazine, and stick it on a coin. They look to cheezy. I guess it saves all the thought and work of creating dies with a nice design that will be sought after by many. Just my thoughts
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, Nolimitz!

While I find some of the colorized hologram coins attractive in their own right, it's hard to really appreciate them as "coins" especially when they don't circulate. I think I appreciate bi- or tri-metallic coins more.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    DoubleDimeDoubleDime Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    I have afew of these special coins from the RCM for type.
  • Options
    I think I have one, it was a gift. It is cool and all but I won't go out of my way to get any more. If my dear wife gets me one for Christmas that is cool.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3