Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Billions of new purchases, please take a look...

I've had an extremely busy week, the new coins have been coming in faster than I can scan and get them on the website. I'm pleased to be offering a very interesting and diverse group of new coins, all of which are as original as can be found, strictly graded and completely problem free.

Lincoln and Indian Cents, Flowing Hair Half Dollars, Draped Bust Dollars, Three Cent, Shield and Liberty Nickels, Barber, Seated and Washington Quarters, frosty Walkers, colorful Franklins, Morgans and other awesome type material as well.

We recently added a website link which shows our newest purchases for the past two weeks or so on a revolving basis. Please take a look, add it to your favorite bookmarks, and please visit often! image

Click here to see our newest purchases.

Here are a handful that aren't on the website yet:

1942-S Washington Quarter PCGS MS-67: Beautiful light lavender, gold and green toning. Lustrous and fresh. Just made, never before seen at auction. $2,500

1955 Franklin PCGS MS-66 FBL: Even, deep navy blue mint set toning on both sides with nice luster. $350

1956 Franklin PCGS MS-66 FBL: Light gold and blue mint set toning. Attractive. $145

1972-S Silver Ike PCGS MS-68: Clean, brilliant, frosty and lustrous light gold. $80

1973-S Silver Ike PCGS MS-68: Virtual twin to the coin above, light speck on cheek. $145

1974-S Silver Ike PCGS MS-67: Just like the others. $30

All purchases come with a 30 day return privilege, please add $5 to orders under $400. We pay shipping for totals $400 and up. Any questions, just email rarecoins@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Jon Rosenthal
RCNH

Comments