Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Wanted: 1885CC Morgan VF $

Looking for a VF PCGS priced ($196) 1885CC Morgan $. I know it is extremely hard to find but, I hope....not impossible.
"The secret of happiness is something to do"

nrrusnret

Comments

• It's going to be difficult to find a wholesome VF for $196 considering VF-20 Greysheet bid-ask is $265-290. I just sold a VG to a dealer for $295 and he couldn't have been happier so you may have to adjust your expectations somewhat. Very hard to locate in low circulated grades, I do hope you find one soon though.

Oh yeah, welcome to the boards! image
  • You couldn't be more right..I find it almost impossible to find an 85-cc in any circ. grades, none-the-less purchasing one that cheap..
    Good luck! image
  • Think i'll go with this one....(hopefully it is still available)

http://fastcoin.com/mrgdlrs2.htm

Thanks for your comments.......image

nrrusnret
  • 1885CC VF @ $325......image

nrrusnret
  • I guarantee that coin ain't no bargain. It is severely cleaned, to the extent that it will not certify. Not trying to rain on your parade with my posts, cheap coins are cheap for a reason just as good coins cost more for a reason. If you still have to go for it, ask Mr. Rettew to guarantee in writing that it will certify as advertised and see what happens.
  • The coin does appear to be cleaned...
  • Bought a nice VF from SCI. Now I need an 1889CC.............tks for all your comments and info.....imageimage

nrrusnret
  • what grade?
  • jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norminnorfolk,

Glad you found one that will suit you, Circulated middle grade 85-cc are impossible to find. I knew of a guy locally searched for two years before locating one he liked. Everyone kept telling him to nuy a Au-55 to Ms coin, but he wanted it to match his circ set!
    jim
  • Active duty Navy Senior Chief here, send me your EMAIL address
    I will track you down an affordable 1885CC.......

Al
  • Just right off with a quick search of my inventory I can get you a NGC GSA 1885CC for 465.00......

Allen
  • JD,
    Exactly what I am trying to achieve....all my morgans are raw...when I get them all I will start upgrading. No slabs tho'....can't put a slab in a nice album. image

nrrusnret
  • I have a nice original 1889-CC Morgan in grade F-15 available :
    imageimage

Price is $700 which includes insured shipping. This is about half way between F and VF greysheet bids.

Payments accepted through either PayPal, Yahoo!PayDirect, or by check or money order.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
  • Just right off with a quick search of my inventory I can get you a NGC GSA 1885CC for 465.00......

What grade?