Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Attn: eBay Sellers (POLL - Part 3 - The Final One - I PROMISE)

Back on 9/23/03 I posted a POLL Poll 1 to see what eBay sellers thought was the best day of the week to end auctions on to get the highest prices. The vast (relative to the votes for the other days of the week) majority voted for Sunday.

On 10/23/03 I posted a POLL Poll 2 to see what eBay sellers thought was the best time of the day ON SUNDAY was best to end the auctions to get the most bids/highest closing prices. Most beleived 5P-Midnight PT, but I really think 6P-9P.

For this final in the series of 3 POLLS, I now ask how many minutes in between the ending times of each of your auctions is optimal to keep the buyers interested but to not get it too close together as to not give them enough time to go from one to the other.

Thanks in advance for your input image

Roger

Comments

• remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    I use Andale which only gives the option of every 15 minutes on the quarter hours.

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • If you use the eBay sceduled start times it gives you the options of 1,2,3,4,5,10,15 ...
  • 2 minutes gives you enough time to go back and drool over the one you just won for a minute image and get on to the next one on time to snipe it.image

DAN
    United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
  • I'll wait and see how things go.

When you list Multiples of the same item on a Sunday night
    and they don't sell or they all sell for cheap prices.

Glen

Your buying in to some bogus info.
    I don't buy slabs I make them