Home PSA Set Registry Forum

attn football collectors any interest in decade team sets?

guys i was going to ask for some decade team sets 50,s/60,s for redskins.Was wondering if anyone else has same interest for diff teams will request them all at same time.will also help i think if we show intest in muti teams. please let me know your feedback.

Comments

• JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in a Team set much like the All-Time Steelers set already on the registry. I am the one who requested the Football Team of the Decade sets for the 50's-90's. That was about 4 or 5 months ago, and there still aren't many collectors trying to put those sets together. The All-Time Steelers set has been on the registry since last year, and there are still less than 10 people trying to complete it.

With the football Team of the Decade sets, I just used the Sporting News/AP lists that they put out once a decade. I think it may be better to do an "All-Time Redskins" list/set in lieu of a Redskins teams of the decade. An All-Time set could include all the Redskin HOFers plus their "greats" from all era's. I think it should be limited to retired players as well..No active guys, but players like Darrell Green should definitely be on the list.

JasP24
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.