Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Just got my first Charleton's, from 1960NYGiants. Thanks Gene!

I wanted to say that Gene was very quick with the shipment of the Charleton's 2002 edition I bought from last week's swapmeet, and I also got a 1977 Coin World Almanac. Both were cheap, and I don't know how I did without the Charleton's until now!!

Also, Gene was so kind as to throw in an 1857 Upper Canada Bank Token for free. Nice touch! Thank you again, 1960NYGiants!

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭✭
    image Awww shucks!

The pleasure was mine. Enjoy!

Gene
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22