Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1969 Topps PSA Sales

There sure were a lot of tough and easy PSA 8-10 cards available on EBay the last few days.

I was able to pick up the tough #8 in PSA 9, a Rose PSA 9 (that I overpaid for probably), Ferraro in 8 and a few higher pop 10's.

It looked like there was still some pretty good demand despite a lot of merchandise being for sale. I am not real familiar with Joedel but he must have opened a vending box recently.

Sandy
Buying 1964 PSA 9 Baseball

Comments

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the purchase of the NL ERA Ldr card. I was amazed that the PSA 9 pop increased from 1 to 6 since I last looked at it. Someone must have come across a small hoard of well centered vending beauties of this card. Perhaps there's hope for a PSA 9 Brock to someday appear. I was able to pick up several 9's for my set (bottom feeding the cheapest ones) and also picked up my first 10 (the high pop card #7) which will be the token 10 for my set. I also enjoyed the strong market with some low pops I sold. I was a bit disappointed that the pop 8 Jackie Hernandez didn't even crack the $30 barrier. That's a tough card. All in all though, it was a good day for buying and selling '69s. image
  • Options
    I was shocked by the increase in POP on the #8 card as well. I figure we may see a few more float thru EBay in the near term but I rarely see even a PSA 7 version of that card so I jumped when the chance hit.

The Shannon card looked very nice but blew through my price range for an 8.

I missed your sale of the Hernandez card or it would have gone for more image

It is hard to believe that with all of the purchases we have made we are only now getting to 50%. Putting together the '72 set or some of the other truly huge sets is amazing.

Sandy
  • Options
    Hi Sandy,

There's another Jackie Hernandez, plus 30 other tough to find '69 PSA 8s and an easy PSA 9, on eBay right now closing in about two days!image

Kevin
  • Options
    Kevin

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't often check EBay during the week. I will take a look.

Sandy
  • Options
    Gemint

Thanks for the 262 in 8 I have been looking for that card for awhile.

Sandy

You beat me on the #8 card I dont think my esnipe went off as the high bid was higher than my snipe. I thought 200 would take it.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your welcome Dave. Thanks for bidding on it. I've owned three of them. I sold the weakest awhile back and kept the strongest 8 for my set. This one is a solid 8 with the 8 in my set being just a tad better centered.
  • Options
    Stump
    I got a little carried away on that one. I was afraid you or Dave Cryer might roar in at the last second.
    Sandy