Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Colonial Registry

Anybody want a "Colonial Registry" Set???
Constellatio Collector sevenoften@hotmail.com
---------------------------------
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"
"If it don't make $"
"It don't make cents""

Comments

• Options
    I'm still waiting to buy my first colonial coin. I'd like to see more photos though so it sounds like a good idea.
  • Options
    I'd be interested. I have been working on a type set.....
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A colonial registry has been mentioned for the last couple of years. I believe that a year or more ago HRH indicated that there would be one, but I could be mistaken in my impression. However, to the extent I am correct, a colonial registry seems to have either 1) fallen between the cracks, 2) been delayed by other, more pressing work, or 3) proven to be too difficult to do. Personally, I hope PCGS does create one because I think it would be fun. Plus, I tend to use the registries as on-line inventories, so it would be nice to be able to inventory the few colonials I have...

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    Mark,

I've heard the same and have talked to one of the dealers that was approached to give input. That dealer said he liked the idea but hasn't had a whole lot of time to give input because of the coin market going crazy!

I really don't have that many coins for a Colonial Registry but, I do have some very nice Nova Constellatios I would like to register.

Jim
    Constellatio Collector sevenoften@hotmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"
    "If it don't make $"
    "It don't make cents""
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim:

Well, I hope you are able to eventually register your Constellatios and that you also include pictures. In my opinion, pictures are what make the registry truly sweet! That said, I sure wish I had the skill to include pictures of my coins....but, in the meanwhile, do as I say not as I do. image

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    ALl I can say is COOL!