Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Help, need three cards for 1971 K Master Set!

Here's what I need:
#1 Wayne Simpson (119k) Pop is 6
#7 Felipe Alou (1970 Oakland NL) Pop is 5.
I also need the #28 Clyde Wright with the Angels Crest logo.

These cards have to be somewhere. If you don't want cash, I have lots of trade material.
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Mick,
    I have #7 Felipe Alou (1970 Oakland NL) in Global 8.
    let me know if you want it.
    Paul,
    although you deleted your note, apparently when i posted a link for CicagoGlen
    to the e-bay retract bid function, the one i have saved in my outlook "favorites" seems to have had my e-bay user id built into it and the page bypassed needing a password and you were on e-bay as me (i hope you bid on some cool stuff for me to buy). At least, I hope that was what happened.

If you got to my "my e-bay" and did not previosly click on the link on the other thread, please let me know so I can take some type of action.

See anything Good image
  • Your last thread lost me. Someone else got on e-bay as you?

Yes, I'm interested in the Alou.
    e-mail me at mick@mickcornett.com
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
    Mick.
    yes, I accidentally posted a link, responding to the "how do i retract a bid" question, with my password and userid buried in the url.
    thanks to the guys on here it seems we avoided any disasters.

..........and I will PM you on the Alou this evening after i figure out where it is and can dig it out.
    maybe we can trade.

• << <i>...(i hope you bid on some cool stuff for me to buy). ... image >>

I saw it. I was going to bid on a bunch of Jose Canseco cards or something similar, but decided not to waste the time. I kept checking the thread, hoping you'd take it down before anyone really caused some damage.

It's kind of ironic that you edit every post almost immediately, and the one post that could have done some personal damage sat there, unedited for 25 minutes. image

JEB.
    well........ thanks for your concearn, I guess.
  • NL alou available in psa 9; cash or trade