Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

SSP - UK Minor Want List

UK Minor Want List has been filled thank you all that helped.

I will post images when they arrived.
Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, Bill. It shouldn't be too hard, though I personally can't help at the moment. Except for Victoria's Victorian collection, all my Brit stuff is pretty well circulated.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I think it WILL be hard.... esp with the G word and especially the Eddy 3d. You have to watch you don't get palmed a maundy piece.

By the way you probably know this but some may not: the Eddy Farthing only comes mint toned (jet black).

L
  • Options
    Yeah I know it will be tough but you do seam to have a couple of the coins I want on eBay right now. image

As for the Black let's just say Gem BU Black image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Bill,if it wasn't for the Maundy sets (I still need three of them) , I think I'm ahead of you image

And keep in mind,that the coins in my album were ALL junk,including Elizabeth's coins image Actually,I got so fed up with the crap I was seeing on eBay UK (except "beefeater"),that I've odered about a dozen to Colin Cooke.Still missing a few though,one of which should be coming from Lloyd .A couple of lustrous BU farthings and a nice unc sixpence came from wybrit.I'm more concerned with my 50 type commem album though image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Actually, I got so fed up with the crap I was seeing on eBay UK (except "beefeater)...

That phrase just about says it all.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    3 Half Pennies to go.

Updated list (see first post)image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Is that right?

Well,I'll start updating this thread ,every time I get one cosmic: as a matter of fact,I'll even subscribe to it image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Besides the Maundy sets what do you have left?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    A lot image Wait till Colin Cooke's and Lloyd's parcels arrive though image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Looks like my want list has been filled and I will post images when they arrive. Thanks to all of you that helped and to the ones that did not too. image
    Bill

09/07/2006