Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Where/Who is Missabay

Had a buyer with the EBay ID Missabay win a card about 10 days ago. This person's e-mail address comes back as undeliverable when I try to contact them. Anyone familiar with this buyer of 1970T BB graded material? He's currently active and has decent feedback.

This is the 2nd or 3rd person with incorrect addresses that I've had to deal with in the last week. Why can't people keep their EBay contact info current?

Comments

• Options
    Ripken,

I had some transactions with Missabay when I was selling 1970 Topps PSA 8s. I never had a problem receiving payment, but it always took a long time. I always offered Paypal as an option, but always received a personal check 1-2 weeks after the auction ended. Never any email response.

If your ebay info is correct, you will receive payment. The buyer is just not the most efficient ebay buyer when it comes to communication.

JEB.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Ripken,

His name is John Dicicco and he's currently #3 on the Current Finest 70 Topps Registry. I've sold stuff to him before and although he's not the fastest that I've ever dealt with - he never went 10 days without contacting. I've generally found him to be a solid guy.

The email on his registry set is - jdic992884@aol.com

Good luck getting in touch!

Frank
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Frank,

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it & have sent another e-mail.