Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Deleting a set

I would like to delete a set from the Registry, but I also don't want it to remain on the All-Time list (so that I can use some of the cards again in a future set.) When I tried to delete it, I received this message:
"If your set is at least 90% complete, it will be retained in the all time finest list."
How do I delete a set so that it is removed completely ?? Thanks.

Richard

Comments

• Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    i think you need to individually delete cards
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options

<< <i>i think you need to individually delete cards >>

pc is correct. That is the only way to do it - one by one.

JEB.
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Actually if you delete some cards until you are below 90%...Then you can delete the entire set without it remaining on the registry.

This will be faster.

Carlos
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick replies. I hadn't thought of just deleting cards first. Won't I have to wait until the set is verified again (with the cards I deleted), before I can delete the whole set?
    Deleting a set is much easier on the PCGS coin Registry. They simply give you the option of keeping it on the All Time list or not.

Richard
  • Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    after deleting call Gayle and ask her to update your set.
    poof it will be gone...
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    correct, you can ask to have your set terminated rather than retired.
    it does require a call to Gayle or should i say i message left (as all psa extensions are just message boxes)
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Actually, you can simply have the set deactivated. Once that is done, the cards are all fair game for other sets. You can remain on the all-time list and build something else. I believe that the only exception is if you are building the same set over.
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Actually, you can simply have the set deactivated

yeah that's it retiring your set is something different...I guess ?