Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Milehighcard auction is live

Hi Guys-
Just wanted to let all the vintage collectors out there know that Brian Drent with Milehighcardcompany has just launched their auction as of Wednesday. I strongly encourage everyone to go to his site. Not only are there quality cards, but a great website to view the cards up close. I am a very strong supporter of Brian because of his honesty, integrity and his faithfulness to this hobby. If someone could please post a link to his auction I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Shane Leonard
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Here is a link:

Mile High Auction

John
  • Options
    I can't get to the auction. I've tried the link and going directly to his site. Anyone else have this problem?

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Not exactly...

I can get into Mile High's regular site - but the auction site seems to be down...
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    The site is toast. I was there yeterday, and there was no problem. Today it does not load. Too bad there were some VERY nice cards on there that now may not see the light of day.
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭

<< <i>Hi Guys-
    Just wanted to let all the vintage collectors out there know that Brian Drent with Milehighcardcompany has just launched their auction as of Wednesday. I strongly encourage everyone to go to his site. Not only are there quality cards, but a great website to view the cards up close. I am a very strong supporter of Brian because of his honesty, integrity and his faithfulness to this hobby. If someone could please post a link to his auction I would greatly appreciate it.
    >>

I agree. I live about 40 miles south of him and my initial email to him was responded by Brian in a kind manner.
  • Options
    It's back up.
  • Options
    dstudebadstudeba Posts: 215 ✭✭
    1954 -

You bidding on anything? I didn't see any 50s regional cards so I threw in a bid on the Garden seats. I am sure my wife is just dying for them to go in our living room.
    Search and Track Auctions Automatically

Collectable
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Dan-
    I wish there were a couple of Wilson Weiners, however there aren't. I like some of the Bowman items, I also would love to pick up the Dimaggio 37 OPC card. I like the 39 ' playball Williams graded by GAI. I don't like GAI, but I love that card.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases