Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Books on Ancient Coins for sale! (not on eBay, Darksiders get first crack)

EVERYONE WHO ORDERS GETS A FREE ROMAN OR BYZANTINE COIN!

Greek Coins & Their Values by H.A. Seaby (second edition 1975) HC w/dustjacket
book is in nice condition, but the dustjacket is worn and torn.............$15

Greek Coins & Their Values by David Sear (1978-1979) edition 2 vols. HC w/dustjacket
books are in very nice condition minor wear and a few small tears on dustjackets......SOLD

Historia Numorum by Barclay V. Head (1963 Spink edition) HC w/dustjacket
Dustjacket in pretty good condition, but the book cover is quite bad with some water damage
the pages are in nice condition and this is a classic.........$20

Roman Silver Coins Vol. 2 (1979 edition) HC w/dustjacket
Very nice with only one or two minor issues on dust jacket.........$25

Roman Coins and Their Values (1974 second edition) HC w/dustjacket
book and cover are in nice condition with only minor foxing spots on the edge of the pages,
but the dustjacket is in deadful shape..........$15

Byzantine Coins and Their Values (1987 second edition) HC w/dustjacket
Very nice with only the slightest faint stains on page ends, cover and dustjacket in great
condition with only one small rip in dustjacket...........$45

Please add $4.00 for postage.

PM me if you can use anything.
If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments

• Does the "Roman Coins and Their Values (1974 second edition)" come in a more recent edition and if it does what is that edition year and do you sell it?
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Roman Coins and Values is avaliable in a new edition. It is now three vols long (the third is not coming out until 2004) and teh y cost about $90 each. The new ones are well worth the price even though it is high. It is not something I sell right now, books are kind of a pain to pack and ship, so I only sell them directly when I get a killer deal.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
    ML - HERE is a link to David Sear's website, you can find out more about his books and order them here.

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set aside the Greek Sear books for me, please. I'll get 'em from you next week, and we can take care of business during the mandatory swap session.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    Done!

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
    I'll let these run another day or two before I move them to eBay.

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com