Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 Kellogg's PSA 10's Clemente & Cullen

Thanks to Mr Beaton for posting the scans. Here they are below. my e-mail address...
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    Here's you go:

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    Just to clear up some confusion for those who think I am breaking up my Registry sets. I don't collect the 1970 baseball set. So, I don't intend to hold onto these.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options

Galveston,

Nice Cards!!!Should do well with them. Good Luck!!

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Galveston,

Remember that whatever Gemmint will pay for the Cullen, I will pay a dollar more.

Vic,

He should do well--the trick is setting up a level of competition between the obvious buyers(Gemmint,King Kellogg,Stump, Machodoc and me) and hope that we do not talk to each other--particularly if it goes the ebay route.

Vic D
  • Options

<< <i>...the trick is setting up a level of competition between the obvious buyers(Gemmint,King Kellogg,Stump, Machodoc and me) and hope that we do not talk to each other--particularly if it goes the ebay route.

Vic D >>

Then again, you never know who may have some extra cash to spend this week! image

JEB.
  • Options

Methinks you should never count the lizard out!! image

Vic

Jim,

Keep me in the loop

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Sorry virtualizard(not virtualized). Did not know you were a potential competitor--will be interesting. We may scare gemmint into paying a big price here.
  • Options
    I'll not be in the hunt for either of these two. I have spent waaaaaaayyyy too much $ on my 1972 and 1974 Topps sets these past few weeks, plus I have some other things going with K's in other years which I want to finish before I begin to seriously upgrade my 1970 set. Happy hunting fellas!!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Don't count anyone out on these twoimage

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Count me out.
    But they're great cards.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Update---The Clemente has sold for $1500. The Cullen is still available for $1,000.
    Please support my 1971 Kellogg's addiction by buying this 1970 card.