Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

serious question re ebay 1/1 price

as part of my authentix box break, i pulled this card-

#/25

only the 1 i have is #10/25- his jersey #- time for the infamous 1/1 plug on ebay.

q. what would you guys start bids at?
q. what would you put as a BIN?

serious replies only please- i.e., don't say $.01 or 1.

Comments

• Options
    I would start bids at $5 and probably put a BIN at $40
    Here is my site:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/darkangel33.html
    Aol ID: sm33nsacity

Please contact me if you have any Stephon Marburys or Ruben Boumtje Boumtje's or Amare Stoudemire's I need.

REFS: baljitgill, awaltz, KOBEcollector, TEDCOLLECTSSHAQ, TrFstPtch, duncangal
  • Options
    thanks. i took your advice and will see how it does. unfortunately ebay's picture server's giving me problems, so the pic won't load. hopefully i can fix that.
  • Options
    I guess too late now, but I would have started it at $24.95, and a BIN at $40. This would open the card up to serious bidders only, also increases the chance of the BIN being hit early, and if you run it for 7 days, and after 5 days no action, you can drop the minimum bid. It only costs 25 cents more to start at $24.95 over $5.00, and gives a better chance of getting what you want out of the card. I just sold a Dan Marino Gridiron Kings for BIN $35. They have sold anywhere from $6.50 to $42, and the last one before mine for $14, I did the 24.95, BIN $35, and had the card sold in less then an hour.
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    thanks x...i think i'm going to change the opening price...i've found lately a lot of people "waste" my BINs early and i have to sit and watch the card 'inch' its way up...however, usually it's worked to my favor and the buyers have EXCEEDED my BIN.

i still can't get the pic to load for some reason.