Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

MSNS Raffle Tickets Available -- SOLD OUT

The Michigan State Numismatic Society 48th Annual Fall Convention is coming up soon -- starts the day after Thanksgiving -- and our local club helps support it by taking 100 raffle tickets to resell to members and others. Being a smaller club, we usually need a little help to get them all sold, so I'm offering them here to anyone interested.

The show runs Nov. 28-30 at the Dearborn Hyatt-Regency Hotel.
The drawing is held at the end of the show on Sunday Nov. 30

The Fabulous Prizes :
1st Prize -- 4-coin Gold Eagle Set -- $50, $25, $10, $5
2nd Prize -- $50 Gold Eagle
3rd Prize -- $25 Gold Eagle
4th Prize -- $10 Gold Eagle
5th Prize -- $5 Gold Eagle
6th Prize -- Proof Silver Eagle
7th Prize -- Proof Silver Eagle
8th Prize -- Proof Silver Eagle
9th Prize -- Proof Silver Eagle
10th Prize -- Proof Silver Eagle

Donation is $1.00 per ticket, or 6 for $5.00, or 12 for $10.00 (you can't get them any cheaper anywhere!)

You do not need to be present to win. I will purchase the ticket for you, in your name, and (being Treasurer of the Monroe Club) will submit the stubs personally to the drawing bin. If you win a prize, the MSNS will contact you directly.

You will need to provide your Name, Address, and Phone Number, so that I can put the info on your ticket stub. You can PM or email your information to me, along with the number of tickets you are purchasing.

Payments must be received by Tuesday Nov. 25th to ensure inclusion in the drawing.

Please make your check or money order payable to : Monroe Coin Club

and send it to :
Monroe Coin Club
P.O. Box 2288
Monroe, MI 48161

Remember to notify me of the number of tickets you are purchasing, so I can set them aside for you.

Monroe Coin Club Website
Michigan State Numismatic Society Website

Thank you and good luck!

Comments